You may be a whiz at “D.I.Y” (do it yourself) projects around the house, but listing and selling your property for the best possible price is best left to a professional REALTOR. Jerry combines professional education and years of Okanagan Valley experience to give his clients the best advantage possible.
- Jerry has an excellent reputation for responding quickly and assertively to your needs. Jerry's specialized skills, local expertise, and solid negotiating skills can get you the very best price for your property.
- You want your house to look its best in order to fetch top price – and we’re the experts! Jerry’s expertise as a professional photographer will give your home great Internet ‘curb appeal.’
- Using a REALTOR most often results in a higher listing price and quicker sales. Research has shown that a REALTOR can usually get a better price for your property – even after commissions - and sell it quicker, than by doing it yourself.
- Your property will be listed on the co-operative MLS (Multiple Listing Service) – literally anyone in the world with an Internet connection can view your property, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- MLS listings are augmented with a link to our kelownahomelistings.com website; where we can provide even more detail (and those wonderful images!) to a prospective buyer.
- The Geens have over 14 years of real estate experience in the Valley, and know prospective purchasers who are always looking for prime real estate. They are members of the Okanagan Mainline Real Estate Board, the British Columbia Real Estate Association, and the Canadian Real Estate Association.
ARE YOU FIT TO SELL? When you list your home with Team Geen, you will be provided with RE/MAX'S exclusive DVD program "Are You Fit To Sell" AT NO COST TO YOU! This is an excellent series that will walk you through all the important steps in preparing your home for sale including HomeStaging videos and valuable checklists! Go to Are You Fit To Sell? and check it out, then call us about incorporating this valuable tool into your home marketing plan!